March 11, 2010

Fun fabrics...

I thought I would mix some fun blues and oranges together for a master bedroom...

Studio Bon Textiles - El Sol in Midnight/Prussian -retro and cool curtains or chair upholstery (http://studiobon.net);

Waverly Paris Paisley - $8.98/yd - I would love this fabric as curtains!

Orange Hexagons - vintage fabric that would look great on a slipper chair or as curtains (blempgorf's photostream);

Orange Leopard - Fabric.com - great as an accent pillow...

Premier Prints Traditions Sweet Potato - $6.98/yd at Fabric.com...perhaps a duvet cover?
(visit http://fabric.com for some more great fabrics and prices);
If you could only choose two, which ones would be your choice?


2 comments:

  1. My favorite: the last bottom one... Maybe I'm getting to like the color orange after all?
    I've sent you an email, please let me know if you don't get it! :)
    Ciao!
    Have a lovely we!
    Suze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, love those orange hexagons! Thanks for saying hi on my blog. Back atcha!

    ReplyDelete