March 10, 2010

Sunkist orange chairs by Anne Harwell...

I could hardly do a post about the color orange without mentioning the gorgeous artwork by Anne Harwell...this particular chair is now being seen in the movie "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep - how exciting!

Anne loves chairs and paints them so beautifully. The elegant Bergere that looks so comfy in orange and...

the sophisticated Elkins chair that is equally stunning...
I sent Anne a note asking if I could use her images and she graciously said yes. I had a bit of trouble uploading the images and so, they are a little smaller than I would have liked.
For more information about Anne and if you would like to purchase any of Anne's work, please visit her blog: http://annechovie.blogspot.com and go to her Etsy shop.
(A special thank you to Anne!! )
(images: Anne Harwell)


2 comments:

  1. The first chair is my favorite style. It just seems so classic!
    Lila Ferraro
    Queen Bedroom Sets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have purchased a few of Anne's pieces.. you will love them!! ( The new blog layout is fab Sarah! ) xo

    ReplyDelete