April 3, 2010

Mood Board Inspiration...

I recently made a new mood board to inspire me while I sit at my desk...I noticed I included lots of chairs with beautiful fabrics...wondering if you like to create mood boards - and do you change them from time to time to keep it fresh?


Sparkling chandelier, pretty fabrics, chairs and bright pink towels...

Chairs done up in fab fabrics...


Ikat fabric and another chair...

More chairs in the left corner and a zebra rug...I would love to get one...
What are you doing this Easter weekend? Enjoy!
(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)




1 comment:

  1. oh, very fabulous mood board! i love everything zebra and classic furniture. i don't have a mood board now since my home is a tiny place that i share with my man and a cat, but soon we'll buy a bigger one and then my mood board is out there again! blog will have to do now as a mood board :)

    Tiina
    http://elcestockholm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete