August 1, 2010

Everyone loves Country Living!

Exciting news in the world of design mags! Country Living has expanded their size, changed their look and put together a fresh, new magazine...if you don't normally read it, here is a glimpse of the new September issue...there is now more to love about this icon...so please keep on reading...:)

A lovely blue and white makeover takes this room from boring to beautiful...

They always include the Real Estate Sampler and when I saw this house - wow! I want to buy it and move to Nashville NOW!! I dream about living in a stone house...and did you see the price???? 3 beds/2 bath, 2,170 square feet can be yours for...$149,900!!!

Tips on making a big impact with little details...pink candles instead of white...

Gorgeous (!!) pink chairs...


Putting wallpaper remnants on a blank wall give it a unique touch...

How can you resist Wellies with a wedge heel???  Will go with everything in the wardrobe...

I love this classic looking handbag...from town to country...

Last but not least, a fantastic bathroom makeover with a gorgeous sink, Anthropologie mirror and Benjamin Moore's Ballet White paint...so serene...



I hope you have enjoyed our little foray into the world of the new Country Living...do hope you have found it inspiring...thank you for visiting with me, I love having you here -there is lots more to drool over, so, when will you pick up your issue??

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah - I LOVE country living magazine. It's really a charming one.
    Thanks to you for visiting me. I have added you to my list and look forward to reading your wonderful blog.

    A tres bientot

    XO

    ReplyDelete