August 19, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Fridays...NEW Cath Kidston...

Bath Flowers Holiday Bag

Welcome to the new Cath Kidston Autumn Collection! I have loved her fabrics for years and I know she was recently featured in Lonny magazine, so I thought this was timely. These bags are all cotton fabric and some are PVC-coated so they look shiny.  I thought these wonderful bags would get some of you in the mood for fall...all of these patterns are also available in wallets, phone cases and passport holders...so enjoy!! Which is your favorite? Do you see one you would like to buy?

Briar Rose Mini Saddle Bag


Bunch Flowers Handbag


Button rose Carry All Bag


Mini Dot Mini Tote


Spot Carry All


Spray Flowers Book Bag



Winter Meadow Weekend Bag

Winter Rose Zip Up Handbag


What girl can resist handbags or bags of any kind?? I can't! I'm eyeing the dot totes - I love dots! Go to Cath Kidston for more information. I hope you all have a fantastic Friday!! see you next time and thank you for visiting me, I love having you!

1 comment:

  1. mmmm love the mini dot tote! thank you for participating in my give away. have a great week xm

    ReplyDelete