November 2, 2010

Budget makeover ideas...

Getting ready for my room makeover, I have purchased my Sherwin Williams Duration paint in 'Rejuvenate' shown below...



...In this fabulous room decorated by Tobi Fairley that really inspired me...

  
I would love to get these curtains from Saffron Marigold called 'Moonlit Taj' - gorgeous! (find them here)



And look at this little alarm clock that you can customize with your own sounds and change the color of it!! (find it here)


Two of theses beautiful turquoise lamp from Target would look great bedside...wouldn't they??


Just a couple of ideas I'm mulling...I am totally hooked on turquoise and orange and can't wait to paint my bureau...I will post my before and after pics of course...hope you are enjoying this Tuesday!!


(images various - Target, Sherwin Williams, Traditional Home, Nanda Home, Saffron Marigold)

0 comments:

Post a Comment