November 26, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Friday...Eric Cohler's Lodge Collection...

Following my recent post about the 'Antlers' fabric (more on that later) I decided to highlight the Eric Cohler Lodge collection for Lee Jofa. Although this has been out for awhile and a couple of bloggers mentioned it, I thought it would be fun to see the designs again.

The gorgeous Antlers fabric in green with the equally gorgeous Dinesen Linen on the chair...

Pillow is Whitcomb Linen and curtains are Woods Print...lovely...

The IKAT print is Ephesus...love the color combo...

The elegant Giovanni Pais fabric...

Curtain is Mille Fleur (love this too), the Colin chair is Graphic Velvet and the bench is covered in Luke Twill (the latter two are not part of the Lodge collection)...

A sampling of Eric's rug collection - clockwise from left:  Drayton, Belden, Iliad, Parc Monceau and Kerry...


OK, guess who scored 4 yards of the Antlers in green??? yes, me...I went back to the fabric store to check and see if it was there (I had called and a woman told me it had been sold!) - lo and behold, there it was! I paid $6 per yard!! I may go back for more next week, but there are only about 4.5 yards left.  Don't know what to do with it yet - any suggestions???

Here is the Antlers in Red - I like this color too...a lot!

Anyone have suggestions for what to do with my fabric?? Have a great Friday!
Thanks for visiting me this week, as always, I appreciate you!!

(images by John Bessler for Veranda except the last two - unknown)


If you would like your home to reflect your ideas and unique vision, contact me and we can work together to make your dream come true. Please send inquiries to monacointeriors76@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment