November 4, 2010

Fabulous Fabric Fridays...Peter Dunham...

Its fabulous fabric time again and I am excited to include one of my favorite British interior designers...here are my top 5 picks for Peter Dunham textiles...(this week anyway!)...

Starstruck Indigo



IKAT Peacock


Globe Greystone


Arabesque Saffron


Peterazzi Pale Indigo

I just LOVE Peter Dunham's aesthetic and LOVE his fabrics and chose only my top 5 but I truly love all of them...I think the Saffron fabric would look great as curtains in my bedroom makeover, but sadly, would be over budget :(( - which one is your favorite?

To see more, go here
Visit Peter's website here

(images peterdunhamtextiles)

1 comment:

  1. Do I really have to choose just one?! From your list, my favorite would be would be the Pale Indigo. Have a glorious weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete