November 20, 2010

Saturday in the kitchen...

What grabbed me in this kitchen is the pale blue cabinets...so pretty! I like the black countertops and warm wood floor too...and the pop of color at the window.  The sink and faucet are the main reason for choosing this lovely English country kitchen!

Do you like painted cabinets and dark countertops?  Are you partial to the apron-front sinks too or do you prefer stainless or china??

Hoping you have a great weekend! Thank you as always for joining me here this week, I love having you and reading your comments!

(image idealhome magazine)


If you would like your home to reflect your ideas and unique vision, contact me and we can work together to make your dream come true. Please send me an email with any questions - monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely. How I long to redo my kitchen. It is a long sort of galley style kitchen, like this one.

    ReplyDelete