January 15, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

Today I am featuring a fellow blogger's unbelievable kitchen transformation...Katie from the Coco Male blog - to visit their fantastic blog go here.  I can't believe the before and after of her kitchen and I'm sure you won't either.

The kitchen was quite nice before, but rather ordinary. Katie took it up lots of notches to this! wow! sleek and shiny pink walls and black units...

Don't miss the 3 reindeer on the counter...

So modern and cool now...what a transformation! Katie is in the process of redoing her entire flat where she has lived for 6 1/2 years. You can see her other transformations on the blog.

I am sick with a nasty cold and cough so will be taking it easy all weekend. I really want to start my painting projects, but I don't feel up to it this weekend. I hope you are all doing well and having a great couple of days off. Thank you to new followers and everyone who checks in with me here weekly, I so appreciate your support.

(images by katie of coco male blog)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing transformation! The "before" is possibly more in my style, but the "after" is incredibly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for featuring my little kitchen Sarah!!! We're slowly doing the whole flat up so there'll be lots more to come!!

    ReplyDelete