January 16, 2011

Spaaah on Sunday...

This is an interesting little British bathroom in an attic...but I like that it looks more like a room than a bathroom. I have a bad cold and cough and would love to lounge in this tub for awhile!  Note the blue and white china on the cabinet, the stone wall, wood beams and cozy little mirror. I'm not feeling the sink and tub bases at all. I would have had a totally different style - perhaps a pedestal sink and claw foot tub instead? It is not my style, but it looks homey and relaxing. Do you like this style? or do you prefer a 'hotel' or traditional style bath?


Happy Sunday everyone! I'm hoping my illness is on its way out!

(image courtesy Ideal Home UK)

1 comment:

  1. Well doesn't that look nice. I love it when design can transform an unusual space!

    ReplyDelete