February 11, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Friday...Trina Turk's new collection...

When you see these fabrics, you may think of sun, sand, surf and pools. To me, they are the epitome of sunny Palm Springs circa 1970.  Trina Turk transfers this sunny aesthetic to her fashion designs as well. They are such fun and beautiful fabrics and I thought they would be great on a very cold winter day in the middle of winter. Here are some of the fabrics from Trina's Indoor Outdoor Collection 2:

Amazing Maze Coral


Zigzag Weave Laguna

Carmel Coastline Tangerine

Soleil L.A. Aqua

Tangier Frame Seagrass

For more information on Trina's collection go here and also check her out in the new House Beautiful this month...have a great weekend, I have to work tomorrow...but I will be back for Saturday in the kitchen - I've got a great kitchen for you!

Need help making your home beautiful? Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com and we can discuss your decorating dilemma.

(images fschumacher.com)


0 comments:

Post a Comment