April 12, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Tuesday...Monaco Interiors...again...

I got the cutest swatch back from Spoonflower and I'm expecting some more (swatches) that I designed, but, thought I would post these for fun...I did random designs that aren't anything special, its just great to see something you made come to fruition. I thought you might get a kick out of one fabric, especially.

All three fabrics, the Jellyfish in the middle and my fave on the right...


I named this 'Sun over Waves' - sorry for the quality...I took it in early morning light and couldn't quite get the brightness right...its pale blue and green.

All three again...

My favorite - Scooter on fabric! I will probably go crazy and get a yard or two and make pillows with my kitty's face on them! Unless you are an animal lover, it probably sounds a little wacky!!

Have a great week everybody! :))

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

I can assist you with any decorating project from a new bathroom to organizing your closet. Please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment