April 16, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

I thought I would post a photo of a designer's kitchen and who better than Christopher Peacock? The Englishman who brought us the white kitchen has a fantastic space in his Connecticut home. With Brazilian cherry floors, white cabinets and gorgeous orange and white window treatments, this kitchen is thoroughly fresh and modern.

Calacatta Gold counters and dark gray paint. I love the gray and orange...
 ('Abbey Walls' by Christopher Peacock Paint)

Stainless appliances and those lanterns above the island...

The modern Saarinen table, window treatments and Eames chairs add the modern touch...
(Newburg Paisley fabric is from Lee Jofa)

Would you love to have this kitchen in your home? Me too!!

Have a great weekend!!

(images by John Bessler for Traditional Home)

If you want a home you love, I can assist you with decorating your space. Contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com to discuss my VirtualDecor services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment