June 6, 2011

Blue & white...

These simple dishes remind me how much I love blue and white in all its different forms. I bought these vintage plates at a cool little store in Maine and love to use them everyday.  I have a thing for mismatched vintage dishes...I think I first realized I could mix my plates and dishes when I read Rachel Ashwell's first Shabby Chic book.  Do you like to use mismatched vintage dishes every day?

Pretty blue flowers on a creamy white plate...

I especially love the blues on this gorgeous plate...

Have a great Monday!

(image by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER and FACEBOOK!!!

If you need help decorating your space, please contact me for assistance at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. I can help you with any project large or small.

1 comment:

  1. I love blue and white china too. You just can't beat it :)

    ReplyDelete