June 10, 2011

Dear design diary...

I got the new Ballard catalog yesterday and saw a few things that are on my wish/to do list, i.e., replacing some items and doing some new projects. Hence, they are:

Pretty pastels - I just love these bags, so pretty and chic for summer...

French market town bag that should have fresh veggies & flowers in it!

Need to re-cover a wooden chair with some fresh fabric...I like this...


I've been dreaming about using burlap for quite some time...hmmm...

A new lampshade - love the burlap...again!

Or I could add texture to the room with seagrass...

Or go with a soft linen in spa blue...beautiful...

Been eyeing these rugs for a little while...I'm particularly interested in the blue one...

For more inspiration, go here -
Any design wishes on your list? DO TELL...have a great weekend!!

(images ballarddesigns.com)

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!

If you need help decorating a space, I can assist you with any project large or small. Please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment