June 25, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

So, work was ok today, not too busy and I am back home now at my little desk checking out all the blog activity, which seems to slow down on the weekends. Thought I would post this sleek and chic kitchen by the fab design team at Caldwell Flake. To see more of their beautiful work, go here. This is a mother-daughter design team and they are really talented. I love their use of color, patterns and whites in their designs.

My favorite feature of this kitchen is the 'quilted' backsplash on the walls, which reminds me of a Chanel bag!  The sleek counters and those cabinet pulls are a perfect fit too. I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday night and Sunday morning!

(image caldwellflake.com)

If you need help decorating your space and don't live in New England, I can do consultations via my VirtualDecor packages. Email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for more information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment