July 17, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...

Now, for something completely different...I have a client who is looking to add an outdoor shower to her deck and it immediately took me back to my childhood best friend's beach house on the Jersey Shore (Long Beach Island to be exact) who had a fabulous outdoor shower that I loved using. After a day at the beach its a great way to wash out the sand, the hair and the bod while still feeling a cool breeze. It is such a great way to shower, I love the idea of these...would you add an outdoor shower to your home anywhere? why not??

Image by Brian Vanden Brink

Image by Jean Allsopp

Image by Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn

Image by Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn

Image by Jean Allsopp

Image by Bruce Buck

I love these showers, and have a couple of favorites - how about you? Would you love to have one at your house?


(all images via Coastal Living)

Have a great Sunday!

If you need help decorating your space, I can assist you with everything from space planning to fabric selection. Contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for my rates.

1 comment:

  1. Such a Summery post. I would actually love to have one. We always traipse across the house after a swim to hit the showers. It would be great to keep the mess contained to the outdoors:) Fun project!

    ReplyDelete