August 2, 2011

The dream sink...

I have long been a fan of the farmhouse sink and have spoken to two clients recently about how fabulous these are.  I don't own one yet, but I do look at one daily with the gorgeous Perrin & Rowe faucets to go with it. The Shaw's is handmade in Darwen, England and are sought after for their elegance, simplicity and sheer style.  Herewith, my dream sink and faucet:

The iconic Shaw's...




The iconic bridge faucets...

Someday, I will have these...;-)

Do you love these sinks?  Would you prefer a bridge faucet or single spray?


(images Rohl.com)

If you need decorating assistance, please contact me for rates at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love farmhouse sinks too! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are charming, Sarah! My brother and sister-in-law have one in their farmhouse kitchen. xo

    ReplyDelete