August 26, 2011

Jackie Kennedy style...

As everyone knows, Jackie Kennedy, later Jackie O was a style icon and for that, I love the picture of the President and Mrs. Kennedy's bedroom in the White House decorated by Sister Parish, another icon in the design world.  I know this is a well-circulated photo, but I love the casual chic, the white sofa and table covered in fabric. The rug looks pretty too...We are bracing for Hurricane Irene and hoping that we don't lose power on Sunday and if we do, we hope it won't be for too long!

The Kennedy White House Master Bedroom
Design by Sister Parish 

(origin of image unknown)

Enjoy your weekend!

For information and pricing for my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe her timeless sense of style? This could be a snapshot out of the pages of today's magazines! I love both Sister Parish and Jackie! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete