August 15, 2011

Top 5 design bargains of the week...

I love Target and I'm sure a lot of you do too out there in the blogosphere, so I rounded up my top 5 picks for design bargains of the week for the home (and included some useful decorating tips)...or, the student returning to school to add some pizzaz to the dorm room...

Fabulous fashion pillows to add color to rooms for just $10...


Useful storage ottomans in faux-suede and choice of colors for $14...useful tip: use two together as a 'coffee table' to store magazines and/or to put your feet up while watching TV...

Great looking duvet cover & sham or comforters in Twin XL for only $18...useful tip: you can use these sheets as curtains for dorms or apartments as a thrifty alternative to curtain panels!


With cooler weather coming, these thermal window panels are a steal at just $9 each! In navy, brown, black and tan...useful tip: use these to cover doors too and make a chic entrance...you can tie them back as well for effect...

This shag zebra rug is just $63 and would be great in a kids room where spills and stains happen (rec rooms for example)...this way you haven't spent a fortune on the rug!

Sorry about the quality of the pictures...not great, but hopefully you have seen something you like! Have a great day!

(images target.com)

For decorating assistance near and far, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com for information about my design packages and rates.

1 comment:

  1. Love Target also:) Great decorating ideas. I remember decorating my dorm, I refused to have it look like a dorm room:)

    ReplyDelete