August 22, 2011

Top 5 design bargains of the week...

I was visiting my Dad and he gets the Home Decorators Collection catalogs and I couldn't believe some of the prices of their many items for the home. Herewith, my picks for the top 5 design bargains of the week to enhance your home:

Diamond Mirror  $71



Director's Chair $29 and canvas seat & back $9 in tons of colors...



Finn Pendant lamp $59


Folding/Stacking Bookcases in lots of colors $79-$89
(the catalog offers them in red, yellow, blue, pink, green and white!)


Julia Accent Table $117

How versatile are these items? and they can go in just about any decor.  I love the mirror for a hallway, the pendant lighting for a kitchen, the bookcase for a living room, the director's chair in a family room and the accent table in any room!  For more great picks, go here.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

(images homedecorators.com)

For information about my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


3 comments:

  1. :) we are obviously both dreaming of things for a slightly bigger budget than possible... i love the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the diamond mirror! So cool!

    http://wicked-haute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous finds! That diamond mirror is just fabulous! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete