September 14, 2011

Dear design diary...

I wish they made phones like this today and I guess they do! My grandmother had a Princess phone by Crosley that was white and had lucite buttons (though it was a dial phone, not push button)...I thought it was totally cool! So, when I spied this phone, I'm thinking it might make a good Christmas present for...me!! It is made by the same company, but it has the new push button dialing feature...I love the classic design don't you??

For more cool retro phones, go here -

(image amazon.com)

For information about my design services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I want it. I must have it right now!! Even if it doesn't match anything in our house!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and cute! Enjoy the beautiful Monday ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete