September 25, 2011

Spaah on Sunday...

This is a beautiful white and sparkly spa shower gleaming with mod glass and white tiles...the vanity has a lovely soft skirt, while a white linen blind covers the window. The flowers add color as well as a feminine touch.  Don't you just want to step in for a hot shower?? Also, I hate to say that I got a contact dermatitis from my glasses, so I treated myself to the Estee Lauder gift at my local Macy's after purchasing their most sought-after skin serum, the Advanced Night Repair.  Have you tried this world-renowned product?

Gorgeous light and bright spa bath...and my gift to myself below...(I spy a Kohler rainshower and Roda shower door!)

The fabulous Estee Lauder - I have wanted to try these products for ages but the gifts always have makeup and I want to try the skincare.  Got my wish!

Hope you all have a great Sunday!! and best wishes for the week ahead - I will be back tomorrow with some great shopping bargains!!

(images bhg.com and me)

For information about my design services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment