October 4, 2011

Its a small world...

I hadn't seen this adorable story about a doll house makeover in House Beautiful. I am a big fan of the little houses, and have a gorgeous one of my own in storage (unfortunately).  A real estate website, Curbed.com sent over the little house complete with furniture and offered the challenge to do a dollhouse makeover to six shelter magazines. Editor Newell Turner decided to do the transformation in a week. Here are the results:

The Before -

This is the house that Curbed.com sent to the HB staff...

After! How cute is this?

A tiny HB for your reading pleasure...

I love the photo perspectives...and that red door!

Utterly charming...

Do you own a dollhouse? If so, do you display it?? I must get mine out of storage and repaint it and update it with new furniture. It is a purple house with green windows and 3 stories...

Have a great week!

(images Gillian Macleod)

For information about my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment