October 22, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...before & after...

And now for something a little different...I finally have some photos of the kitchen I redesigned and refreshed with new cabinets, counters and faucet. The enamel sink stayed and there is still work to be done as you will see, but, for the most part, a fantastic improvement on the old metal cabinets.

BEFORE:

An old lake house built before the turn of the century...



DURING above, taking out the dishwasher...

Upper cabs will be taken off the wall...

AFTER:

The Enamel sink and Kohler Fairfax faucet in chrome...

New counters, pulls and cabinets...


We took out the upper cabs where you see the plate on the wall - they took up a lot of space and really weren't very useful...




There are still details and accessories to add, but the homeowner is thrilled with the results...so am I!! Have a great Saturday!

(images by Monaco Interiors)


If you would like information and pricing for my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful transformation, Sarah. I like the fact that you removed the upper cabinets. I want a kitchen without them, too. Have a great wknd! xo

    ReplyDelete