October 9, 2011

Sunday brunch...

Welcome back to my new column, Sunday Brunch which is all about food - who doesn't love food??  I am featuring a meal I made and photographed for you.  My goal was to make the food look mouth-watering and really tasty. I think I achieved it, finally!  My little Canon isn't bad, considering its not new.  Have a fabulous Sunday!

Egg crazy! Eggs, fresh squash, tomato, peaches, toast and cheese...
(vintage 70's plate Mom gave me a few years ago)

Mmmm good...

A little salt, a little pepper...

Butter slathered on the toast...

The Egg Collage


Meet me back here tomorrow for my weekly bargains and I will unveil a kitchen project that is done this week as well...enjoy this fabulous warm weather New England!!

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)


For information and pricing for my decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors.blogspot.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment