October 3, 2011

Top 5 bargains of the week...

Welcome to the new week and another edition of bargains for the home. I found a couple of really great Etsy treats along with some furniture for your perusal. I hope you have a great week and happy shopping!


Etsy shop owner 'thedor' out of Calgary is offering this Corbusier Poster Print for  $15.00- original print by Thedor Erkamps with quote by Corbusier: 'The Home Should Be The Treasure Chest of Living' 


Another Etsy artist, 'Ara133Photography' offers this print at 25% off - just $7.50 for the 5x7 print to brighten your home...


Etsy store 'Home to Roost' offers this Antler Pillow Cover for just $30.00 -


Can't resist IKEA's bargain beds for all design aesthetics - this one the Leirvik Queen is just $99.99!

Target has some great home decor items and this is one of them in my favorite black & white on sale for just $169.99 online!

For Etsy artists, just go to Etsy.com and type in the store names I have listed. Thank you for stopping by as always, I appreciate your support and have a great week!! 

(images etsy, ikea, target)

PS: I am having trouble posting comments on some blogs...is anyone else?


For information about my online decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment