October 17, 2011

Top 5 bargains of the week...

I found some great items at low cost for you - I hope you all have a terrific week and be sure to visit me this week for some before and afters on a kitchen project and a couple of new items I bought.  I mentioned it last week, but haven't had a chance to post yet. Check out these items below -


Add a little Jonathan Adler to your life with these pillows on sale now - Positano Diamonds for just $39.00 each -


I love his salt and pepper shakers - Cat for $48.00

I love featuring an Etsy artist and this particular one - Paintingwell is offering this beauty called 'Turquoise'  for $55.00 - ALL THE PROCEEDS GO TO A CANCER CHARITY!!!

A beautiful banana leaf hamper made in Vietnam will surely brighten your bath for $49.99 from World Market (go here)

From World Market again, the Natural/Ivory Nomad Towels from $6.99 to $7.98


(images jonathanadler.com, etsy.com, worldmarket.com)

Have a great week!


For information and pricing for my decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous finds! Those towels are wonderful! Enjoy your day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete