October 24, 2011

Top 5 bargains of the week...

I have had a very busy day as I prepare for a trip to Canada on Wednesday...however, I did have time to scour the web for some great bargains and holiday presents for those already shopping for Christmas.  Enjoy...

Etsy cartoonist Dustin Harbin has this lovely little print for Halloween called 'Deep in the Heart of the Forest' - it is only $15.00 plus shipping...how cute would this be in a kids room??


The IKEA Fillsta pendant for $49.99 though there are 3 different sizes and prices...love this pendant...($29.99 & $39.99); at amazon.com -


Possibly my favorite Kohler faucet - long, lean and simple lines, the Simplice in classic chrome for just $265.00 -



I saw this in the new Pottery Barn catalog and want this duvet cover - I LOVE, LOVE it! Available in Twin to King sizes for $69-$99 - isn't it gorgeous???



How cool is this? What a great gift from the MOMAstore - designed by Ricardo St. Clair, you can draw your own vase for $40 (members $36.00) -

Hope you have had a great day and are looking forward to a restful evening - thanks for stopping by!!

(images etsy.com, amazon.com, kohler.com, potterybarn.com and momastore.org)

Let me help you decorate one of your rooms, your home or kitchen and bath. Please email me for prices and information about my design services at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun post!! And I love, love, love that PB duvet cover also. They had one very similar last year and I missed out on it, may have get this one:)

    ReplyDelete