November 12, 2011

Saturday in the kitchen...

I am showing the kitchen I worked on but don't have great before or after pictures.  Here are a couple of photos showing the new sink cabinet, counter tops and cabinets that used to have a wall cabinet above.

BEFORE:


The wall photographs very dark, although it is dark. I would prefer the walls painted a bright white...

As you can see, the wood has been damaged above the sink area and needs to be treated or covered with backsplash...

This cabinet used to have a wall cabinet above, but really isn't needed and it looks more spacious now...

The floor needs to be replaced as well...

Have a great weekend!!

(images by Sarah for Monaco Interiors)


For information and pricing for my decorating services, please email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment