January 1, 2012

Awash in white...

Welcome to 2012!  Continuing my obsession with white decor, I just got 'Country Living' magazine yesterday, and it confirmed what you and I already know: white is hot!  It is timeless, will never go out of style and let's not forget that Rachel Ashwell built an industry around this color...non-color?  So, herewith, some gorgeous eye candy to greet the new year:

First up, is the home of Bill Pattee and Michelle Albright in northern California -

Combination of textures, woods, whites = gorge

Rustic kitchen

All white + dark floor = gorge

Gorgeous tub + wood floors and vanity = spectacular


Next is the bathroom makeover of Country Living 's Editor:

Country Living editor Sarah Gray Miller's new white vintage + rustic bathroom

Pale blue cabinet bought inexpensively; love the dark mirror

(images Bjorn Wallander)


For more white design, visit me on PINTEREST to see my selections - Happy 2012 and see you back here soon - I will be hosting my first giveaway in, well, too long, so please join me!!


For information about my decorating services, please email me and/or see which design package is right for you in  myVirtualDecor at the top of the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment