February 14, 2012

Maine Cottage = gorgeous fabrics

Maine Cottage has the most gorgeous fabric and their colorful furniture is a perfect match for their fabrics. I received this in my inbox today and wanted to share.  The company is bringing back these classic fabrics to put on their different loveseats.  Take a gander:

Alex Loveseat in Ann's Labyrinth/Sun

Audrey Loveseat in Lotsadots/Mixed Berry

 Venus Loveseat in Grand Mum/Sprout

Lena Loveseat in Mayflower/Marine


(images maine cottage)

Do you love these fabrics and sofas? Would you use them to decorate your home?

Hope you are all having a Happy Valentine's Day! I have already eaten a delicious dinner out at an Indian restaurant - I LOVE Indian food -


For information and pricing for my decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment