March 11, 2012

Sunday in the kitchen...

I had to work yesterday, then I had my nails done and brought Chinese food home and watched 'Jackson 5' videos! I was very busy at work again this past week and I only have one day off as I have an all day sales meeting tomorrow - ugh. I would rather be home kerfuffling, not doing too much you know? So, I am posting my kitchen pic today as I missed yesterday.  Enjoy the day!


What do you love about this kitchen? The white floor, country cabinets, wood counters, red rug, red door, accessories or sky windows? Or all of it? This is a fantastic kitchen I found on Pinterest via designsponge. I think my favorite is the white floor and bead board cabs...



If you need a consultation for decorating a kitchen or bath, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. 



1 comment:

  1. i love the red door :) i love doors that pop, brightens up any space!

    ReplyDelete