April 9, 2012

Gotta have these...

One of my favorite catalogs is the Home Decorators Collection that I swiped from my Dad's house. I was looking through it yesterday imagining my dream home decor and what I would buy.  These three items caught my eye as accessories I would love to own. A girl can dream right?? 


This Freeport Sisal Rug is only $39 for a 4x6 - what a great neutral!





How sweet is this little ottoman? The Lily Ottoman on sale for $39.99






My motto for the last two years, this is only $39 in red or blue - need I say more??



(Disclaimer: I do not receive any payment for these product suggestions)


So, what do you think? Would you like to purchase one of these for a design project or your own home? 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the day!!

(images homedecorators.com)


If you need help decorating a room, I can design a moodboard for you...just email me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com. 

1 comment: