July 22, 2012

Gotta have these...

Good morning! Thank you for checking out my new blog design, however, there is some technical difficulty with the links on the header, so please bear with me as I wait to have these fixed this week.  I will also be changing or adding content as well.

On another note, its time for another peek at design deals going on this week that I want to share with you.  I'm always looking for new lighting and other stuff and because I am in a new (well, really not) place, its time for me to spiff things up around here.  I will show you what I am doing and have done around the cottage. For now, have a great Sunday and happy shopping!


Check out this gorgeous lamp from JC Penney for $40!! 
Go HERE for coupons!


ZGallerie is offering this fab sofa, great indoors or out for $799.99



Don't forget Etsy! How about adding an instant
library of purple books to your design scheme?
Andrea is offering these for just $30 here 


Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

(images jcpenney.com, zgallerie, etsy)


Please contact me for advertising and styling services at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment