September 27, 2012

Gotta have these...!

Hello blog world! Here are my top three picks for the week if you are looking to spruce up your home, add a little pattern on the floor or windows or a little warmth with style - hope you are having a great week!

First up, this gorgeous indoor/outdoor rug at QVC
for just $70.00 and $18.00 for shipping - @5x8  


Curtains from Cindy Crawford at JC Penney for just
$35.00 a panel in 4 different colors- very modern and fresh -

(image by me for Monaco Interiors)
(images QVC and Wal-Mart)

You've seen this before! I just bought this at 
Wal-Mart for $70.00 and heats up
to 400 square feet; there are a lot of 
different styles and prices - it looks a lot 
better than a regular heater...

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know
which one of these bargains you would use in your home -

Please contact me for details about my VirtualDecor - decorating 
via the internet - its easy, convenient and very popular! 



3 comments:

  1. I'd have to go for the wood burning stove. I've always rather fancied one of those. And maybe the curtains too!

    Greedy? Me?!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that is a rug- I thought it was a tiled floor for sure. That would be lovely on the balcony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the only article I found to be very helpful. Great explanations and storytelling, as well as writing. The post I read was helpful and I enjoyed reading it. I thank the author for his contribution. For more information, see my blog Importance of running playlists and running BPM. You can profoundly affect your running pace, motivation, and ability to resist fatigue with the right playlist, played at the right beats per minute (BPM).

    ReplyDelete