February 3, 2014

Neutral + natural bedroom


Hello!  Just posting a recent design with elements that make a gorgeous neutral room - its snowing HEAVILY here in the New York area, so I'm hunkered down, as I'm sure most people are. Have a great rest of the day!







Neutral + natural bedroom


Table lamp
softsurroundings.com


Gray rug
dwellstudio.com


French Connection sheepskin rug
$320 - frenchconnection.com


Linen panel
softsurroundings.com


Animal canvas wall art
lampsplus.com


Wall art
horchow.com



White arm chair
abchome.com


Kartell accent chair
$315 - amara.com


2 comments:

  1. I love the board you put together. Very Inspiring! I've been loving all things neutral lately. Maybe it has something to with winter. I recently painted my living/dining room a neutral shade after living with yellow-gold walls for years. The new color made such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi!! I agree, I love the neutrals, so easy to live with. I used to live with yellow too and LOVED it though - such a happy and uplifting color! Thanks for visiting! ;-)

      Delete