January 31, 2010

Blogging Class Pix...












Okay, here are some experimental shots I took for my 'Blogging Your Way' class...this homework assignment was instructed by the very talented Leslie Shewring, who has her own blog here...acreativemint.typepad.com - and takes gorgeous pictures of beautiful colored patterns and flowers. I need to work on it, but these are my vignettes showcasing the fabulous book, 'Blogging for Bliss' by Tara Frey.
I sent Tara a note thanking her for all the wonderful tips and instructions in the book and I was beyond thrilled when she sent me an email telling her I had 'made her week.' Well, ditto for me too, it is a great book and one you should pick up if you are just starting to blog. Do visit Tara's wonderful blog as well here: http://tarafrey.com.
It really helped me with the process of creating this blog and is a constant go-to for brush-up instructions as well. I open it when I want to add something or just learn anew.
Have you taken any vignettes? Do you like taking pictures for your own blog?



0 comments:

Post a Comment