September 19, 2010

Sunday in the kitchen...


Hello readers!! I am soooo happy to be back...my laptop met an unfortunate fate with some hot coffee (!) and it has been a long week away from my favorite pastime! I am now working on my new, though reconditioned laptop and wanted desperately to post. I love this kitchen with natural wood tones and beautiful red and white blinds and red paint. A very cheery and comfortable breakfast nook from Ideal Home magazine. I was reading UK mags all weekend and was inspired by the European aesthetic. Please visit me again this week as I have a special treat in store for you that I had to put off because of the laptop disaster. So, thank you for visiting and I will see you all here tomorrow! Have a wonderful week!!

(original image by Ideal Home magazine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment