October 2, 2011

Brunch on Sunday...

Welcome to 'Brunch on Sunday!' I am debuting a new column here today! No more 'Spaah on Sunday' for now, so I wanted to mix things up a bit and start introducing some more interesting topics to my blog in addition to interior design.  I may do a poll in the upcoming weeks to determine what you guys might like to see besides design, as there are so many other topics I would like to cover, including fashion, photography, food, exercise, beauty products and pet stuff.   There are so many blogs out there now, it seems harder and harder to grab some attention.  Without further adieu, I saw this breakfast recipe and can't wait to try it, it looks absolutely delish! and it is from Raechel Ray...

Recipe for Breakfast Polenta that serves 4:

2 1/4 cups milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tbsp honey, plus more for serving
3/4 cup instant Polenta
2 tbsp butter
1 cup blueberries
1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted

Directions: 
Bring milk, salt,  1 1/2 tbsp honey and 1/3 cup water to boil; add Polenta; stir over low heat for 2 mins.
Whisk in butter. Serve with berries, nuts and more honey.

(image Kate Sears)

Have you ever tried Polenta? It looks like custard - I must go out and get some so I can try this recipe, how about you??

Have a great Sunday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment