November 3, 2011

Fabulous Fabric Friday...Designer discounts...

Well, its been a very long week folks so I will keep this short. After a fantastic trip to Quebec (pictures coming soon), I came home to no power for 2.5 days and haven't had power at work either.  We are hoping to be up and running tomorrow...what a storm and its only October! Luckily I flew into Newark on Sunday after the storm, but I still haven't fully unpacked!! I hope your week has been better!  Anyway, I popped into my local JoAnn Fabrics store only to find some great designer discounts (50% off entire stock) I thought you would love:

Waverly Sun N Shade Outdoor Fabric - Chippendale Fretwork Mineral - $12.49


Waverly Lovely Lattice Lapis - $19.99


Annie Selke Links Taupe - $24.99


B Kaufmann Cross Section Charcoal - $14.99


Waverly Magic Carpet Sapphire $19.99


Upholstery Fabric - Signature Series Texturetake Arroyo - $17.49

What a bargain! Do you see any fabrics you would love to use?  For more great fabrics, go here . Have a great Friday!

(images joannfabrics.com)

DON'T FORGET YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK!

For information about my decorating services, please contact me at monacointeriors76@yahoo.com.


2 comments:

  1. These fabrics are gorgeous! Happy weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous choices, Sarah! Can't wait to see your Quebec pics, too. Have a lovely weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete